1. How long have you been at Pradera and why did you want to work here?
I am happy to say I have been here from the start, over 6 years now – I have seen a lot of history! I wanted to work here because, as someone from this area, I knew Pradera was going to be something special. I really wanted to be a part of it and work with the people involved, including the golf course designer, Jim Engh.
2. What do you like best about Pradera?
Definitely the members, they have created a very casual and fun clubhouse environment. Our clubhouse and course have won many awards, including the course being rated the 11th best course in Colorado by Golf Digest, but don’t forget our Longs Peak Grill was just recently awarded best bar by Avid Golfer!
3. With over 300 golf members and 200 social or sports members, why has Pradera been so successful?
Again, I think the clubhouse and course are excellent. And our reputation has grown over the years, too. I just think people like the fun that we offer, including the great family activities and programs.
4. What do you like best about the golf course?
I love the rolling hills and the dramatic elevation changes – you just can’t beat blasting off of the 16th tee with a 250-foot elevation drop!
5. You mentioned the club has many activities for all members of the family, what do you think is the best event at the club?
Well, there are always events going on, but I would have to say the Celtic, which is our premier golf event. It is a member/guest event and 120 guys get to have 4 days of competitive golf and skills challenges, great food and drink, and they get the run of the place.
6. What is your best round at Pradera?
78 from the Ram tees and that’s not bad for someone who is always working at the course but doesn’t always get to play the course.
7. And finally, what is your favorite sports team?
As native of Iowa, I would definitely say the Iowa college football team – go Hawks! (Greg is also too humble to mention that he was a walk-on defensive lineman for the team.)
For additional information about Club at Pradera membership, please contact Greg White at (303) 607-5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org