1. Jack, what do you do at the club and how did you get in the golf industry?
Jack: I am the Outdoor Guest Services Supervisor and this is my 2nd season at Pradera. I am a semi-retired real estate agent that always wanted to work on a golf course. I moved to Maui, Hawaii and worked there on the King Kamehameha golf course. I am a Colorado native and my wife and I moved back home for family reasons.
2. What do you like about working at Pradera?
Jack: The membership is great. All of the people are relaxed and pleasant to work with. They come from all walks of life. And that makes it very easy for us to give great service. It really is all about the member here.
3. What do you think makes Pradera unique?
Jack: Well, besides the classic rock music on the driving range, I think the setting and the golf course are fantastic. The clubhouse is great, and overall it is just a real beautiful place!
4. What is your handicap and what do you like best about the golf course?
Jack: I am a 10 and my best round at Pradera is an 82, right at my handicap. I enjoy that you can play the course so many different ways, especially with the flex tees and I love the tee shot off of #16.
5. Do you have a favorite meal at Pradera?
Jack: Easy question, definitely the breakfast burrito! But Chef Aaron and his staff never make a bad meal.