The long days and warm temps of summer make it the perfect time to get caught up on routine home maintenance tasks. Take some time over the coming weeks to make sure that your home performs its best this summer, and also prepare it for fall. Here are some jobs to consider:
- Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to ensure that they are functioning. Also replace batteries as needed.
- Test your air conditioning system to make sure that it is cooling effectively. Also replace your current furnace filter with a clean one to maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system. Unsure how to replace your furnace filter? Check out this video.
- Clean ceiling fan blades with a damp rag or the inside of a pillowcase to contain dust.
- Give your barbeque grill a deep cleaning. Check out this informative video from Weber Grills.
- Sweep the flooring in outdoor living areas and clean dirt and dust from outdoor furniture.
- Now that drier days are upon us, consider having windows professionally cleaned.
- Add a layer of mulch to planting beds to repel weeds and help the ground retain moisture.
At Pradera, we offer luxury homes on spacious homesites in a highly-coveted private golf course community. Nestled in the rolling countryside between Parker and Castle Rock, Pradera offers families wide-open vistas with an attitude to match. Many of the homesites at Pradera back to either the golf course, or open space. New homes at Pradera are priced from the $900s. Click here to learn more, or call 720-851-9411.